Rug appraisals and valuations are done for insurance claims and estate purposes, where an appraisal certificate helps all parties in a more smooth and transparent resolution.
We have been providing appraisal services for over 23 years. We work with all major NZ insurance companies, banks and auction houses for rug inspections reports for individuals and companies in case of flood damage, fire or any other kind of rug damage.
Your Hand-Knotted rug does not always have to be present for an appraisal to be completed. Although it is ideal to have the carpet present during the appraisal, detailed photos will suffice with proper documentation.
You might need an appraisal if:
- You have inherited a Hand-Knotted Persian or Oriental rug and would like to know its value.
- You want to know the value of your rug for trusts, and estate purposes
- You would like to value of your rug for insurance purposes.
- You want to buy a rug and would to know if its price is fair or not.
- You want to sell your rug but do not know how much its worth in today’s market.
- You want to give your rug to someone you love and want to know the value of your rug.
If you’re considering having a rug appraised, simply click on the contact us link below.